The Biergarten Server Staff
Company: Anheuser-Busch, LLC
Location: St. Louis, MO
Salary: $6 (Hourly) plus Tips
Position Type: Temporary
Job ID: J-2013-421-5
Based in St. Louis, Anheuser-Busch is the leading American brewer, holding a 48.5 percent share of U.S. beer sales. The company brews the world's largest-selling beers, Budweiser and Bud Light. Anheuser-Busch also owns a 50 percent share in Grupo Modelo, Mexico's leading brewer. Anheuser-Busch ranked No. 1 among beverage companies in FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired U.S. and Global Companies lists in 2008. Anheuser-Busch is a major manufacturer of aluminum cans and one of the world's largest recyclers of aluminum cans. The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Anheuser-Busch InBev, the leading global brewer, and continues to operate under the Anheuser-Busch name and logo. As the leading global brewer, AB InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. For more information, visit www.anheuser-busch.com.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1 year serving experience in a full service restaurant.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be available to work weekdays, Saturdays, Sundays, and some holidays.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be available to work a flexible work schedule of approximately 30 hours per week.
- Enter food and drink orders into a computer based point of sale system.
- Provide high level of customer service to guests.
- Properly serve and handle food and beverage items, in a timely manner, using server and cocktail trays.
- Maintains full knowledge of food, beverages, products, and services.
- Assist with special events.
- Assist visitors with directions, information, etc.