Are you looking for an internship to enable you to learn and develop your management skills? Are you interested in working in a fast-paced, reward-driven environment, where you are able to grow at the pace of your talents and get to know different business operations? If so, then a role as an intern at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
You will be given the opportunity to understand the business first hand, as well as being given a challenging project to deliver. The project will be assigned according to your interests, business demand and your level of knowledge and experience - it could be in one of our brewery operations, our sales and marketing departments or any of our support functions. Whichever department you are in you will be given a challenging project for which you will be responsible, you will be given coaching and guidance to successfully deliver the project as well as a mentor to help your personal development.
The internship is for a minimum of 2 months, from the end of May through early August, on a full-time basis, at one of our U.S. locations.
- Students early on in their studies (studying for Bachelor, Masters or MBA), active in extracurricular activities, good English, team orientation with a willingness and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
- Good analytical capability - although a statistical qualification is not required, but comfort with data analysis is essential.
- Motivated students, who drive for results and can work unsupervised.
- Students who enjoy working with and influencing diverse business partners within Anheuser-Busch and finding creative solutions to business issues.
- Strong leaders who can envision new "ways to win", set direction and enroll others. Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.